Balance Matters Level 2 - White Foam (with Blue Covers) Foot Pads
● Challenge the vestibular system.
● Provide the ability to adapt balance.
● Provide an opportunity to practice hip and stepping strategies.
● Used in posturography to exaggerate balance deficits by altering the reliability of somatosensory input from cutaneous mechanoreceptors on the plantar soles.
● Encourages use of a hip strategy propagated from the vestibular system as torque when ankle strategy is ineffective.
- Indentation force deflection – 61 lbf
- Density – 2.5 kg•m3
Designed by a physical therapist on a mission to help balance “click”
Infusing the most current research into practical applications and exercises
Providing new, fun and engaging ways to connect people with balance