Do you feel like the same balance exercises aren’t getting you the results/outcomes/carryover your clients need?
Are you looking for new ideas to engage your clients and make balance training more fun and increase customer satisfaction?
Do you want to increase your confidence and competency treating balance disorders?
Are you too busy to stay current in the balance research?
We are here to help you better serve your clients and expand your toolbox for falls prevention and incorporate balance training into your programs. It’s not a one size fits all. You need the education to figure out the best exercises and then the tools to execute them.
Our Educational Offerings
Continuing Education Courses – contact us if you are interested in hosting a course.
- Maximizing Motor Learning in Parkinson’s Disease: Your Cues and Feedback Matter
- Introduction to Balance Matters- Applying Motor Learning Principles and Feedback in Rehab
- An intergenerational Balance Program
- Balance Matters for all ages :Connecting the old and the young Learning, Exploring and playing together for better balance
Podcast : Balance Matters - A Neuro Physical Therapist’s Journey to Make “Sense” of Balance: Tips, Resources, Exercises and Clinical Applications
- Erica DeMarch, physical therapist, talks with various experts about the balance systems, falls prevention and best practices based on the most current evidence. On this podcast, Erica interviews leading minds in medicine, health and wellness to give you up-to-date information on balance and tips, innovation and exercises to implement into your practice. Erica provides opportunities for growth of knowledge to empower health care professionals and individuals and translate the most current research into practical, clinical examples that you can start implementing right away.
- Balance Matters Course with Functional Aging Institute