Balance Matters Auditory Feedback Foot Pads
● Improves step symmetry.
● Facilitates auditory processing.
● Provides feedback for proper gait mechanics.
● Provides temporal information.
● Enables perception of periodicity, rhythm, and cadence.
● Provides feedback for proper weight shift.
1 Pair Diamond Textured 1/4 inch Foot Pads (choose black, blue or red as the top)
1 Pair Foot Pad Base with 2 placements for Auditory Clickers
4 Auditory Clickers
Favorite Research Articles on the benefits of Auditory Feedback
A Review on the Relationship Between Sound and Movement in Sports and Rehabilitation.
Movement Sonification in Stroke Rehabilitation.
Augmented visual, auditory, haptic, and multimodal feedback in motor learning: A review.
NPR- Hidden Brain - When Everything Clicks: The Power Of Judgment-Free Learning
Designed by a physical therapist on a mission to help balance “click”
Infusing the most current research into practical applications and exercises
Providing new, fun and engaging ways to connect people with balance