Balance Matters Floor Mat
- Provides reproducible positioning of textured targets for stepping, reaching, and weight-shifting.
- Serves as an effective assessment tool of multiple components of gait and stance
- Provides objective method to measure carryover from treatment interventions.
- Enables monitoring and control with progression of exercises.
- 24’’ x 74” (Larger numbers now positioned along the length and width of the mat and center lines for center reference point)
- Includes horizontal Halco loop strips strategically placed every 6 inches to secure different foot pads.
- Additional soft loop strip added at end of mat and hook connector to make it easier to connect mats together to be used for 3 meter walking tests.
Floor and wall mats attached
Floor mats can attach with more options for stride practice and turning
2 Floor mats attached side by side to practice turning and multi-directional stepping
2 Floor mats attached lengthwise for step and stride practice
Designed by a physical therapist on a mission to help balance “click”
Infusing the most current research into practical applications and exercises
Providing new, fun and engaging ways to connect people with balance